Tuesday 29 January 2013

dirty ain't sexy


So, I was waiting for the doctor this morning and as I scanned the waiting room ready to partake in my daily routine of judging complete strangers, I noticed two girls who were chillin' in their sweatpants, which were tucked into over sized skate shoes (lame), with mascara smudged across their eyes, and what I can only describe as "sex hair."  Gentlemen, please weigh in on this. Is this sexy? because I can stop bathing if this is what gets your juices flowing. 

I realize some of you have the “if you don’t like it, don’t look at me” mentality, but at a certain point there’s a line being crossed. I’m confident that you wouldn’t like to see my ass cheeks peeking out over my jeans and I don’t want to see yours either. 

So ladies, listen up: if you have a hole in your tights, BUY NEW TIGHTS, they cost $7.  If you don’t have enough time to brush your hair, stay homeOn a side note, there’s something to be said for being low maintenance – if you’re going to use an entire palette of eye shadow in one go, you stay the frig home too.

If you’re someone who doesn’t give a shit about what others think then more power to ya, but if I ever hear you complaining about what somebody else is wearing, I will dropkick you.

No comments:

Post a Comment