Friday 3 August 2018

Vituary - Alyssia Bell-Surette

Alyssia Bell-Surette

Ah, my beautiful little unicorn princess #blessed

Alyssia is, without question, one of the funniest, sweetest, and most entertaining people out there. Not only does she put up with my dumb jokes, she actually cares enough to pretend she thinks they're funny!

She is much more intelligent, beautiful, and valuable than she thinks, and she has a lot in common with me so, naturally she's pretty spectacular.

She's a fellow r/crimescene enthusiast, a hot sauce fanatic (sexy), and my partner in anxiety. She's one of the only reasons I survive Mondays. and Tuesdays. And every other day.

Alyssia has the best laugh and the best sense of humour. Also, she has really nice hair.

Not only does she let me give her advice, she appreciates it. And I love her for that.

Alyssia never gives herself enough credit, but I hope one day she'll see what we all see. 





-----------------
late 14c., "death," from Middle French obit or directly from Latin obitus "death," noun use of past participle of obire "to die," literally "to go toward" (see obituary). In modern usage (since 1874) it is usually a clipped form of obituary, though it had the same meaning of "published death notice" 15c.-17c.
plural vitae, Latin, literally "life," from PIE root *gwei- "to live."


While recently watching Rex Murphy’s tribute to my late father, I was saddened that my father wasn’t able to hear Murphy’s wonderful words.  I’ve decided to write pieces that are dedicated to telling the people in my life how great I think they are.  I call them “Vituaries.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment