Tuesday 5 February 2013

let's go


I don’t know if it’s my generation or if it’s just the way the world is nowadays, but nobody wants to do anything anymore.

I know as you get older you have a job and school and all that lame shit that takes up most of your time, but where does the rest of your time go? To your TV.  Or to sleep.  You can sleep when you’re dead.

You never see anyone on How I Met Your Mother or Friends saying they’re too lazy to go get a beer or grab a coffee.  And yes, I know they’re TV shows, but they’re TV shows that help me prove my point.
 
Nobody’s up for anything anymore.  Plans get passed up because people would rather nap. Here’s a tip for ya: don’t stay up until 4am watching The Big Bang Theory and you won’t be so tired the next day. Stupid.

Take advantage of being young.  When you grow up and get married and have kids (y’know, if you’re into that) you really won’t have time for anything.

I’m not saying you have to stay out partying til dawn every night, but don’t come home from work and hove off in front of the television just because you have to go back to work the next day.  Go out and LIVE, b’y.

Call me up.  I’ll do anything.  Egg houses, I don’t care.  Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment